Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A Blog

Been fighting the urge to join the Blogger revolution for some time, so here goes nothing.

I wanted a way to express my "Green Desires and Intentions" so here it is, I'm sure for most readers (if any)that my posts will be like gouging there own eyes out.... with a spoon none the less, that is of course if you react anything like Amy when I try to talk to her about anything Green.

As you may or may not know I am planning to go to School for ' Alternative Energy Engineering' this fall, and I thought that starting a blog would also be a good way for me to Keep in touch while we are gone, and let you know how school is going. Between me and Amy's Blog I'm sure that we can cover it all. I haven't been accepted yet and just found out that I have to upgrade my Math grade in order to meet the admission requirements, and trust me my fingers are crossed that everything works out, cause there is a lot of things to happen between now and then, ie. the Store, the house, the car, biggest garage sale ever, etc.

Hopefully no eye gouging will be done on this post so I will leave the really interesting stuff for next time.

No comments: