Monday, April 23, 2007

Tagged

I don't play these games but I haven't blogged in a while so I will.

1. I don't have favourites like most people have favourites, ex. I don't get excited over certain colors, foods, places, smells, etc.

2. I've been playing LOTRO (Lord Of The Rings Online) it was free open Beta for the last month, it ends in 1 day :-(

3. I don't Like Jeans, specifically I don't like the way they feel. Ive owned prob 1 pair of jeans since 2000

4. I am not a decisive decision maker, unless of course your willing to wait......

5. I do get excited about Heroes - the TV show, starts again tonight !!!!! :-)

6. I like to watch the TV show Lost because it's so messed up. 3 seasons and no one knows what the H.... is going on. (BTW I missed last weeks, so don't spoil it)

7. If I start watching something I have to finish it, worst movies ever, chick flicks, it doesn't matter if I watch the first couple minutes, its over.

Tagged
Bilbo
Frodo
Legoals
Gimli
Sauron
Gollum
Gandalf

Yea I'm a geek, get over it.

4 comments:

shelly said...

Who the heck are all these people you tagged?

Darren said...

hmmmm I don't know why, I just figured you would all know...

They're Characters from The Lord of the Rings, (read Best movie/s of all time).

Nikki said...

What the heck is taking these people so darn long to respond...And I'm very happy that you are a Lostie...

Russyl said...

Don't worry Darren I too am not a big favorites person, but if I'm cornered I guess I could make something up.