Monday, September 3, 2007

Back to School

It's finally here!

Time to go back to school, 12 hours from writing this post I will be in the middle of my first school day. not sure if I'm excited or scared, I want to be in school, just wish I could skip the first week and be all settled in. Either way it's happening tomorrow, so wish we luck, and lets hope I don't do anything foolish, or fall off my bike :-(

Also tomorrow we will be moving into our new place, can't wait, should make for a very busy day. probably wont be getting possession till noon'ish so there should be lots left for me to do still. and then end the day with a dip in my new pool, because you just have to. So give us a couple weeks then feel free to start coming this way!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! So excited the day is finally almost here. Can't wait to hear all about it. I'll start booking my plane tickets with Leanne.......(calling Leanne yoohoo)

Anonymous said...

Super excited for you guys! Hope all goes well. Have fun in the pool ;) Happy first day of school!

leanne said...

Good Luck D, Have a great day at school. We'll be looking at the calander for the time to come:)

Anonymous said...

Hope your day goes well :) And we will be coming to visit - yesterday Aiden was asking when he was going to see Hunter and Ava again, and how he misses them and didn't want them to move :)

Anonymous said...

Finally the day has arrived, I kept thinking that you had already moved in. Tomorrow is deffinitely a special day. Show us lots of picture's, there is never too many pictures.