Wednesday, March 28, 2007

5 Things I want and Can't afford

  1. Land - Specifically though close to the mountains, south-ish facing hillside, Stream or more preferably river running through my property, Lots of Trees, also lots of open space as well, 10 Acre Minimum, absolutely no Drilled wells (Oil, H2S, etc.) even close to my land or potentially affecting the water table or Earth under foot, other then that I won't be too picky.
  2. An Earthship Home - 3 Level Split, 2 levels partially exposed, 1 buried into the hillside. And all the goodies that go with a house like this. At least that's my vision of it right now.
  3. All the Alternative energy Equipment I can get my hands onto, ie. Wind, Hydro, PV, Batteries, Inverters, etc.
  4. Electric Car - Right now it would be the Tesla Roadster, but if I was on my Land I would get me a SUT from Phoenix Motorcars
  5. Lot's of money ( don't really care how I get it ) so I Can afford all this stuff.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Best of luck buddy!

leanne said...

i agree good luck with that list. it'a good to have goals though.:)

Anonymous said...

I am with you on that land, I'll settle for 1/2 acre, any time now.
Don't give up on that dream.